Friday, June 13, 2014

An Unfortunate Event

So, yesterday I decided that I would clean up my jump drive and get rid of any junk I had in there to make room for more memory.  In doing so, I accidentally deleted my precious Kindergarten file.  Just to give you an idea of how precious this file was, allow me to list some of its contents (in bold and all caps., as if I were crying hysterically):

LESSON PLANS THROUGHOUT THE YEAR!!
ADMINISTRATIVE INFORMATION
MY GRADE BOOK
MY TOT (Teachers of Tomorrow) INFORMATION (In which I sponsor)
RTI INFORMATION
FIELD TRIP INFORMATION
PARENT INFORMATION
BEGINNING OF THE SCHOOL YEAR IDEAS 

I am not sure if any of you have ever experienced this, but if you have there are stages we seem to go through....The first stage is Indenial, then there is the Absolute Dispair stage (In which we feel the need to cry out in utter anguish), and closely following is the I'm putting on my teacher pants and getting over this stage.  I seemed to have experienced all three stages within 3 minutes. I learned the hard way that I will always need to...
Because....

 Just a little "I totally screwed up humor!"

Until next time....
Live, Laugh, and Love 2 Teach!

No comments:

Post a Comment