Monday, July 8, 2019

I know, I know...

It's been a while.  It's a long story, but let me show you why!

 I'm A Mommy!!!
On November 27, 2018, my husband and I welcomed this precious one into our lives! She is now 7 months and is such a joy!


Honestly, a lot more has happened since last year.  My husband and I moved into our very first house and a one month later we found out we were expecting!



Yes, it's been over a year since I've posted.  Like I said, it's a long story.  The short version...I had a very rough pregnancy, but I didn't log on to give you the short version 😉.  So here goes...

My pregnancy was the most difficult journey I have ever taken.  It was my very first pregnancy and I honestly thought I had a pretty good idea of what to expect...Boy was I wrong!  I ended up missing   2 1/2 months of work before taking maternity leave due to sickness.  A fraction of that time was spent in the hospital.  Folks, I could physically do nothing at all!  The only thing my body could do was serve as an incubator for my precious baby girl.

Although this journey was the most challenging, it truly allowed me to see God's provision, love, and grace within my life.  I consider myself a very independent, orderly person but my dear husband and mother had to take care of me on a daily basis during my pregnancy.  I was truly, truly humbled.  My administrators and coworkers helped keep me covered and protected my teaching position.  My friends poured all kinds of love and encouragement into my heart.  I also received many prayers from my friends and family.  However, one of the things that truly helped strengthen me and change my perspective throughout this entire process was this book:

Image result for supernatural childbirth images

I bought this book as a Kindle download because I was desperate to read it.  I also bought the audio version and played it every morning.  I recommend this book to any woman wanting to have children or currently pregnant.  Believe me..it will bless your socks off! 

I did eventually go back to work after my maternity leave.  I was welcomed back by a very sweet group of kids.  We had a great time finishing out the school year together.  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a media waiver signed, so I'm not able to post pictures of the class 😞.  However, I have a tun of fun planned for this upcoming school year and I will definitely make sure I share our activities!

Now baby girl is here! We are both happy, healthy, and in love!  And I am ready to BLOG!



Live, Laugh, Love 2 Teach

Mrs. Williams


2 comments:

  1. She is so adorable, and blessed to have such wonderful parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Thank you so much! We would do it all over again for her.

    ReplyDelete