Sunday, May 25, 2014

I'm Back!!

I am very excited to announce that I have come back to the world of blogging!  Since I've spent almost an entire school year off the grid, I must update you on the wonderful things that have happened this year.

First and foremost, I'M ENGAGED!! I am so excited to begin the preparations to spend my life with the bestest man in the whole world! (Yes, I know bestest is not a word, but I thought I'd pull a Dr. Seuss on ya!).  What is so awesome about this is that my fiance, Shaun, had my principal and my students from last year involved in the proposal!  My principal interrupted a very intense writing lesson and had a bunch of my students from last year come in holding signs that said WILL....YOU....MARRY....and then Shaun came in with ME!  It was PERFECT!  He even brought in cupcakes for my kinders to celebrate with me :).

Secondly, I have started school.  I'm four weeks in to online Master's Program in Reading and Literacy so pray for me!  Although I'm nervous about online classes I'm also excited.  I plan on taking everything I learn and applying it into the classroom.

Thirdly,  I have a new Kindergarten team that I am working with.  I am happy to say that we make a pretty AWESOME team! We already have so many cool ideas for the team and we have already developed an awesome rapport.

Finally,  My kinders this year were a blast!  We learned so much and had so much fun now it's just about time to say goodbye. I'm going to miss those kiddos but I'm already excited to meet my next group of kinders.

Well that's all for now!

Live, Laugh and Love 2 Teach

No comments:

Post a Comment