Friday, June 9, 2017

Summer Plans!!

I will be teaching summer VPK this year and I am very excited!!! Here's why:

1. VPK is where it all started for me!  My very first blog was about my experience teaching summer VPK. Check it out HERE.
2. I have so many ideas of different things I want to implement next year in kindergarten.  I plan on practicing with my VPK students.

I am pretty sure we will have an awesome summer!  I met my students and parents on Wednesday and although many of my students are just finishing up their full year VPK program, they all seemed pretty excited about starting school all over again!

Here is a before picture of the VPK classroom:
This view is from the entrance.

This view is from the opposite end.

I paced back and forth for about 45 minutes before I came up with a floor plan that was comfortable for me.  Good thing I'm changing my kindergarten classroom theme to black & brights this year.  I plan on using my old birdie theme decorations to set up this classroom!


Here are the After Pictures!!!





I hope you are able to notice the difference!  We were able to put up bulletin boards, which were definitely needed.  I hope you enjoyed the tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment